Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Starter Flock For Sale

I have gone over my flock one last time in an attempt to get my numbers down and I have put together a PERFECT starter flock. It includes the chance for all colours, spots, gulmoget, katmoget, gray, musket and modified colours.
Hopefull Kaluha is a black gulmoget / katmoget (she has both patterns at once).
WillowGarden Mandella AI is white, but also carries Aa for solid colours.
WillowGarden Fuji is gray (Ag), spotted, and carries modified colour genetics.
HamnonyMarsh Ariel is moorit likely carries modified colour genetics as well.

If these sheep are sold as a group, and they are close enough, I'll likely let the buyer use WillowGarden David Niven for breeding this Fall / Winter. David is a beautiful emsket ram.
I can give a GREAT price for this package. Email me if you are interested.

No comments: