Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Look What Found Its Way Into My Driveway ... :-)

My Ford Ranger and Saturn Ion were both standards, which limited who could drive them. Both had high mileage on them. Both were facing extensive work on brakes, tires, a bit of engine work.
Then ... I found this 2008 Dakota, with just 2,100 km on it. It has room for all of us (me, Pete, and the boys upstairs). I even found a used, approved car seat for Anna or Will to use when they visit with Grandpa at the farm.
The toneau cover, unfortunately, will be gone first thing in the morning. It looks good, but I need to toss in a few bags of grain. This IS a farm truck, after all.
Life is good.

1 comment:

Juliann said...

There are few things a shepherd needs more than a reliable pick up truck! Put a cap on that, and you can leave the trailer at home.