Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

We Interupt The Chat About New Rams For THIS Late Breaking Story ...

Look at what I just bought!!! ... hehehe.

It is a Kubota BX 2360 Estate Tractor, which makes me sound richer than I really am ... hehehe

It has a 54" mower deck, a front end loader, and a 48" front mount, two stage snowblower (coming soon).
There are lots of other attachments for it available as well, but I think these three will be a good start.

Life at Willow Garden, which is always good ... just got a little bit easier ... :-)

4 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Oh, how totally AWESOME!!!
I am SO jealous!

Juliann said...

Congratulations Bill, you deserve it! Farming is going to get so much easier for you.

kkaci said...

Bill ... that is just AWESOME! You mentioned you were looking into something like this ... that was QUICK! Have fun using that front end loader!

DCAja said...

well done bill...
kremo