Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More New Genetics!

This is Lil'Country Greyson. He is a double patterened (At/Ag) ram. I desparately needed a double patterned ram for my extension dominant ewes and boy am I happy to be buying THIS guy!
I am buying him from Karen Valley and Meghan (Winter Time Shetlands), but he is from Juliann Budde's breeding again. He also adds a whole new line of polled genetic possibilities to my flock!
His micron results, in his second fleece are ... AFD 21.9 ... SD 4.9 ... CV 22.2. Pretty good as far as I am concerned!
So ... Greyson is number two ram coming from the US this Fall. I'll highlight number three soon ... and then tease you all with numbers four and five ... OH MY GAWD are four and five amazing acquisitions for Canada ... to have these guys here in Canada will be such a gift!!!!
Thank you Karen and Meghan for this opportunity ... :-)
More later ... ;-)



3 comments:

Carol B. said...

This guy is really a cool ram. I look forward to seeing who else you are getting.

Juliann said...

Thank you Bill!!
I hope you are happy with both these rams, can't wait to see their lambs!!

DCAja said...

nice post bill!
sdi