Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Peak At My Grandpa Flat ... :-)

This is a view towards the entrance ... to the area where I hang out with my computer. The extra mat is for Nora, my Newf with her bad hips to sleep. The loom, will be the birthplace of many Christmas gifts for 2009.
I look better in the dark. So does my home ... :-) The fire is not lit, but ... is this not a wonderful place to just 'be' ... :-)
I hate the flash on this picture. The space is NOT orange ... hehehe. But you can see more of the space where I live ... VERY happily ... :-)

It is all good ... and I LOVE my life!

Come for a visit ... :-)

6 comments:

Nancy K. said...

It's absolutely WONDERFUL, Bill! I LOVE the colors! Very warm and cozy looking. A perfect place for grandkids and friends to visit and a wonderful place to relax and be alone...

Kudos to the interior decorator!

;-)

kkaci said...

Bill, I just love this space. It's warm and creative (and truly it looks like you came to visit and borrowed the colour palette from our living room)! I also heart your loom :-) ... you'll be looking forward to lamb stuff slowing down so you have time to enjoy!

Hopeful Farm said...

Bill the place looks fantastic. Hope to be up your way in April Michele

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great. And notice this time I am commenting on your blog, not on your facebook. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the orange! My favourite colour. Hope to see you soon. It was nice catching up with you the other night.

Shari

Juliann said...

Perfect little piece of Heaven!