Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BLUEFACED LEICESTERS

Well ... when I was in Michigan for a few days to bring back the second round of sheep from Willow Garden South ... I went to visit Brenda Lelli at Beechtree Blues Farm.

Now ... there are just two more sheep to come from Willow Garden South. AND I have my ewe flock down to 50 (more on that soon).

Soooooooooooo ... ;-)

I'm not going into a lot of details right now ... but trust me ... there may be some ground shattering news within the next few days.

But ... ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... don't tell anyone ... hehehe
These two ram lambs are my favourites ... ;-)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be still my beating heart! Please don't keep us in suspense too long. Robyn

Michelle said...

You're a sheep addict, Bill. Come on, repeat after me: "Hi, my name is Bill...." :-)

stephen rouse said...

Bill, they are gorgeous! Love that light black ram lamb. The photos were great. Loved that one with them all gathered together. Too cute. And look at those fleeces! :-) stephen