Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Tail-Gate Party ... Willow Garden Style ... :-)

Well ... we had the coolest 'Tail-gate Party' yesterday ... just not the usual kind ... :-) My neighbours (and friends), the Bosley's, came along to help.
Nick, my 200 pound LGD mats rather than sheds. This year I opted to have a professional animal hairdresser do him up right.
A little medication from the Vet helped ... ;-)
it was a slow process let me tell you! It took almost two hours from injection through to hair cut finished.
Nick didn't seem to mind. I may ask for some of what the Vet gave him ... for my own use ... hehehe
Nick looked beautiful once he was done. AND ... everyone used to say how Nick was all hair. NOT TRUE! The boy is down-rite FAT. Just don't tell him I said that ... as we are the same size ... LOL

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know, looks like a stereotypical tail-gate party to me, especially the big white stoned guy!