Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ten Days To Go!

I took these pictures of two of my AI girls on Saturday. They still have TEN DAYS to go! The 'crutching' was done by two different shearers.

The one above is WillowGarden Elsie Marley. She was 'crutched' by someone new who I wanted to try out. Not happy with the job as 'things' are not as visible as I need them to be.

Below is Great Plains Mia, 'crutched' by my usual shearer. You can see what you need to see easily. Dave did a GREAT job ... and will be staying as my usual shearer ... :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see what you get from all that imported semen! By the way, what color do you call those two girls, and what would you call my Valentine (see latest blog post)? She sheared off much lighter than I expected, but her face and legs show no sign of Ag.