Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

LGDs ... Headed for Chile

On Saturday, I drove to Cookstown to meet a livestock transport that was bringing me two Marema puppies from the Vet's in Alberta who did my AI. Seems that there are no LGDs in Chile ... or at least no Maremas. These two little girls will be the first ... and hopefully there will be more ... once they get a male down there with them.
In honour of Dr. Seuss' birthday last Friday ... and in honour of the Cat in the Hat's 50th birthday this year ... AND because of the way they were behaving ... I have named them 'Thing One' and 'Thing Two'. They are VERY cute and make doing chores almost as much fun as lambs do!

I hope to get them on with their journey to Chile next week ... MARCH BREAK ... :-)))

3 comments:

Kim Nikolai said...

Ohhh, Chile! Such a long plane ride for such little girls! At least they will have each other for company. Hope all goes well!

Kathy said...

I hope they get to go First Class! Do they have their Frequesnt Flyer accounts all ready to go?
Remember to warn them, Bill...it's beginning to be Fall down there. (So it won't be such a shock to them.)
I, too, hope all goes well...

Kathy said...

(Geez...you think I could at least spell things correctly!)