Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

AI Surprises!

Well ... the AI babies from Todhill Glayva started to hit the ground yesterday. The very first lamb made me chear ... a smirslet with white ankle bracelets on all four legs and a white tip on his tail. He is AWESOME. His name is WillowGarden Zambezi.

Then ... katmogets out of solid ewes started to arrive. Boy was I surprised! These two are WillowGarden Tunisia (fawn katmoget) & WillowGarden Carthage (moorit with a minor krunet).

Seems that Glayva carries 'Extension', which masked what he really is ... a katmoget. I have a lot to learn about Extension ... and soon, I think.

There are MANY more AI ewes yet to lamb. I will keep readers posted as I have time.

:-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I missed it, I bought pink rubber boots and everything :(
~Lisa