Pages

Monday, December 11, 2006

Smart Ass!

Well ... if I ever wondered before where the expression 'Smart Ass' comes from ... I now know.

Today, Donkey Oatey, was unuasually bored, or so it seems. Sooooo he figured out how to undo the BOLT on the feed room door! He didn't make nearly the mess that he could have ... and he didn't gorge on grain. What he did do though, was take every bucket and scoop out of the room and toss them all over the barnyard. There must have been SOME logic to his thinking, but it sure escapes me.

He was sooooo very proud of himself.

And now, there is a very complicated double bolt on the door. We'll see how long it takes him ... hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it take you longer to get past the double lock? I thought you would have had the same logic as Donkey Oatey all along ;)

Kathy said...

Bill...

It sounds as though Donkey Oatey is the "Oh, Exalted Grand Poobah of Smart Asses of the First Order"!!!
(And I thought that my father had been the Poobah!)
Ha, ha, ha!