Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

I am Loved ... :-)

This is Nora. I have posted her pictures before ... but ... I am getting old ... and along with my aging (like fine wine of course ... hehehe) is coming an increased sentimentality. Those who know me well will find THAT hard to imagine ... Bill, even MORE sentimental!?!! ... hehehe

Norah is a Newfoundland in the Landseer pattern. She is my constant companion no matter where I go on the farm. In my lifetime, I have known love to be sure ... ;-). But I have never been more loved than I am by this dog.

Through Nora's love for me ... I am reminded of how important it is for me to become an even more loving person. To have love demonstrated feels WONDERFUL! The more lives I can find a way to touch in my quest to become as good a person as Nora already thinks I am ... the better it will be ... for me ... and for my heart ... :-) ... *sigh*

Thank you for reminding me of this, as we spent the day together, Nora.

So ... I'll use my email signature as I sign off tonight ...

Bill Stearman

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

No comments: