Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Animals in My Life - from US Thanksgiving

This magnificent animal is my new ram from Julie Guilette. His name is Bramble Nick ... and he is working off part of his keep by servicing some of Stephen's ewes. He is ... F2 Greyling ... F3 Holly ... and F2 Jamie. He is also a gentleman ... and beautiful!
AND ... over my last few visits ... Alpha, who has HATED me for almost as long as I have known her ... has now decided that I am her trusted friend! It is amazing what several hundred dog cookies can accomplish ... hehehe
Seven of the ewes that I have at Sheltering Pines are being exposed to SheltrgPines Justinian. Justinian is an F1 Roban Dillon gulmoget. He is homozygous black, so there will be likely be lots of black lambs ... but ... Matt and I were just discussing tonight the amount of moorit in my flock ... ;-)

2 comments:

Ewenique Border Collies said...

NICE RAMS....Hey Bill did you take a picture of Matteo????

Juliann said...

Sharp Bramble ram, Bill. And of course a photo of my favorite Shelteringpines ram with his lovely lil' kissable scurs... ;)

Juliann