Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Barter

If you follow my blog, you know that I live in a fairly small space ... which I love ... and that I share it with my friend Peter, and I am pretty fond of him as well ... ;-).

Well ... recently I met a young woman named Meagan, who has Shetland sheep and wants more. But Meagan has the COOLEST parents ... Steve and Sylvie ... who approached me with an idea for a barter. I LOVE barter!

Today, Meagan left here with four AWESOME ewes!
This is part one of the barter ... hanging over my dining room table. Is it not beautiful!
Here it is without the flash ... and with the camera held in my shaky hands.

There is also a beautiful window panel that won't get hung until I am home from Kellowknife ... and a smaller shade that will go on a bedside/night light lamp.

I am so happy with this barter ... and I am sure that my ewes that were sold in exchange are as well.

Off to begin the trip to Yellowknife in 21 hours ... woo hoo!!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous Bill. I love barter as well. I think it is one of the best ways of doing farm. Enjoy.

Hopeful Farm said...

Have a great time with your family and grandkids, Michele

Heidi said...

Very cool.

Have a great holiday.

Kate said...

It is NOT beautiful?>??? I think you mean SO beautiful! See you soon!