Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Sale List - Rams

Well ... I don't have pictures yet, but I have had a LOT of interest so I am listing what I have / had available.

  • WillowGarden Toronto, the double gulmoget out of Canadian and Dillon lines ... is sold.
  • WillowGarden Subury, the awesome black out of WillowGarden Absolut and North Wind Holiday ... is sold
  • WillowGarden Ingersoll, an AWESOME black katmoget ram lamb out of WillowGarden Grenadine and Wintertime Red Velvet ... scurred ... amazing fleece ... could be for sale ... although I'd want first right of refusal on his lambs ... $350
  • WillowGarden Richard Geere is an awesome yearling black katmoget scurred ram. He was the ONE that I kept over from all of the ram lambs born last year. He is smaller, with perfect conformation and an amazing fleece. He is out of WillowGarden Gin and North Wind Holiday ... SOLD
  • WillowGarden Picton is a wonderful black katmoget lamb out of a LOT of UK genetics. He is fully horned, has great conformation, and a wonderful fleece. He is out of WillowGarden Helen Hayes and V Creek Leo ... $250
  • FirthofFifth Leo, is my finest mature ram. He has close horns that are clearing. He is NOT a clearance rpiced ram! He is a Dillon gulmoget without the side fading. He is shorter but very square and solid. If you buy him, you have to have or buy at least three of my ewes to breed him to ... and you have to bid on him. Something close to $500 will clinch the deal. Can you tell that I need cash to upgrade the Dexter herd? ... they need a less secure pasture ... and I love them as much as my Shetlands.

No comments: