Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Headed To Atlantic Canada to Deliver Sheep ... :-)

My sheep sales are going quite well. Of course, I have personally contacted just about every Shetland Addict I know ... hehehe! I am also selling sheep at great prices, since I'd much rather sell them alive, than eat them ... :-)

Cathy Gallivan was interested in black ... and polled genetics. I have this awesome guy coming in from Juliann Budde's breeding. After I have used him early this Fall, I am delivering him and three bred black ewes to Cathy.

I can take the four animals in the back of my truck ... OR ... I can take my trailer. If I take the trailer, then I'll have room for 3 or 4 more rams in the truck ... and 6 to 8 more ewes in the trailer.

I am hoping that folks east of me in Canada will contact me and see about adding new genetics to their flocks by purchasing a ram ... or some bred ewes.

Also, I will be making another trip to Eastern Ontario and Ottawa. At the moment, I have 9 sheep in the load ... but room for about 5 more. Get back to me, folks in Eastern Ontario and the Ottawa area!

2 comments:

Hopeful Farm said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Colours out east should be beautiful that time of year. Michele

Juliann said...

I hope that you and Cathy both are happy with Greyson. I can't wait to see his get next spring!