Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day - 2007

Well ... guess who came for Christmas this year ... :-). Actually, we were all at Kate and Tim's for the day. They live less than 10 minutes away. I know that because I timed it as I was driving the turkey and stuffing over early this morning to put in their oven.

Above, we have Anna at 6 days old ... and Will, looking almost ready to work on the farm, at 9 1/2 weeks.


Below ... my daughter Kate, with her daughter Anna ... and my son Chris, with his son Will.
I was a magical day ... and there are many more yet to come ... ;-)

Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like this was your best Christmas yet! Congratulations, and may you have many more happy ones to come.

shepherdchik said...

Will looks like you I think. Christmas will be so much fun in future years with grandkids to unwrap presents!

Juliann said...

You are very blessed! What happy holidays. :)