Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

What Happened to FALL!!!

Well ... neither of the pictures I am using for this post were taken today. I took them about a week ago ... when it was still FALL!!!! Not sure what happened ... but what a change!

I did chores tonight ... in a blizzard ... wearing my rubber boots to deal with the mud and my winter coat and gloves to deal with the COLD!!! What has happened here ?

Above is Great Plains Sarh, a lovely ewe ... and she was NOT happy with the change in the weather this afternoon!
This is Great Plains Isabel ... and she HATES the change in the weather today! She was soaking wet from a very cold rain ... and then covered with wet and slushy snow.

When I finally came in from feeding everyone their grain ... and hay in barns so they'd stay warm and dry(er) ... I felt so 'warm and fuzzy'. I love my sheep ... and I love the fact that they let me be their shepherd ... :-)

Life is so very good ... *sigh*

No comments: