Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

GENE'S Bad Dog!

THIS ... is GENE's dog, Molly. She is Gene's dog because she was bad, and MY dogs NEVER do anything bad! So, she MUST be his ... hehehe. In this picture, she is looking away from me ... and that is a darn good thing! She knew that I was ticked!

This morning ... my mouse on the computer worked ... BUT the keyboard was DEAD. For a while now, some keys had been beeping and only working part of the time. Today though ... nothing worked. Seems that MOLLY, who likes to hide under my desk when playing with the other two GOOD dogs ... had chosen to dine on the cable that connects my keyboard to my computer! She likely did it a while ago, but gets tangled in that cord on a regular basis. I suspect that her pulling on it to get loose just shorted out the spots where she had chewed.

The result was a bit of inconvenience, to be sure ... BUT ... I did find a new keyboard on sale at Future Shop for $14.99. THAT I could afford ... hehehe. Lucky for Molly ... and Gene ... ;-)

No comments: