Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update From The Weekend

I want you ALL to know that I had a GREAT time in Michigan on the weekend with my friend Stephen Rouse and his 93 year old Mom. So much got done ... and there was so much love ... especially when Stephen's spinners all arrived on Sunday. I get goose bumps when I think about what this group has ... and is ... accomplishing.

I also got some pictures of sheep currently residing at Willow Garden South. Above is a shot of the fleece on my spotted katmoget ram, Underhill Thelonius Monk. He is a VERY cool guy ... :-)
These shots ... above and below ... are close-up shots of Under the Son Connaught (Conn). He is such a pet ... and with an amazing fleece. I am really looking forward to crossing him on my F1 Hornblower and Glava daughters.
And over the next few days ... I will post pictures of the ten ewes and two ewe lambs at Willow Garden South. They are an amazing collection. It looks like many will come here bred to a Roban Dillon son. The genetics involved with these ewes ... and the four rams that I think I have bought ... combined with breeding the ewes to a Dillon son ... UNIMAGINABLE ... :-)

No comments: