Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2007

THAT'S My Boy

Well, Albert has made the adjustment back to being a sheep ... and he has done it really nicely. Above he is nestled up against Elsie Marley.

Below is the stretch I look for any time a lamb wakes up. It is the stretch of a healthy lamb ... :-)
Below, he is talking to 'Dad' and wondering if I brought him any food.
And here he is ... my boy, Albert. He still has a lot of weight to put back on, but it is so nice to see him bouncing around in the mixing paddock! It is hard to believe that two days ago I had almost given him up for dead.

Life is so very good!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a perfectly adorable little lamb! Sounds like he's smart and adaptable, too. Good for both of you. :-)

Anonymous said...

I am glad Albert is feeling better Bill!!!
See you Friday ~ Lisa