Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Heartbroken!

Well ... it has happened again. I have been rejected.

Above is a picture of Albert ... taking a drink from his MOTHER!!

When I went out this morning ... Albert got up and went to HER for a drink and had NO interest in either ME or the BOTTLE that I had so carefully heated for him.

This afternoon, he did come running over to say 'Hi' and pawed my leg ... but I ignored the little turn-coat.

Actually ... I am thrilled with this turn of events. As a ram, Albert should NOT be hand raised ... and since he is an F1 ... I had no desire to wether him.

So ... good for Albert ... and this silly old shepherd will soon get over the rejection ... hehehe

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Albert must have heard talk of "banding" or something and decided that acting like a sheep would be the better route after all!