Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Janis Joplin's Triplets

WillowGarden Janis Joplin, a moorit smirslet fleck ewe have AI triplets out of Todhill Glayva.

Unfortunately, she delivered the first one through the bars of her jug and on to the waiting tongue of Aretha Franklin in the next jug. Janis would NOT take the little girl back and started to beat on her with her head.

Great Plains Kilda was delivering her AI babies out of Todhill Hornblower at the same time. (I'll post their pictures later). Kilda, being the wonderful Mom that she is, took Janis' moorit krunet ewe as her own and made my life easier ... for now. I'll watch this family closely to see if they need to be supplemented.

This is Janis' fawn smirslet katmoget ram. He is a doll!
And this little lady is Janis' fawn yuglet katmoget. She HAS attitude already. That is ok, though, as I expect that this one will be SPOILED ... hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill,
No matter how bad I'm feeling, it cheers me when I read your blog! Your lambs are stunning....and I agree - may you always shepherd with your heart, and a wonderful shepherd you are.

Thank you for sharing your world with the rest of us. Would love to purchase "sheep" from your farm in the near future.

Thanks again -
Deb
Tylerfarm
Maine

Anonymous said...

And still no phone call :( lol~Lisa