Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Day With Friends ... At Willow Garden ... :-)

I had a GREAT time hanging out with my friends at Willow Garden today. It was cold and crisp ... but the sun was strong and there was no wind. My friends seemed to enjoy our time together. I sure did. I LOVE my farm and the animal friends who share it with me. Here are a few of them ...
Clyde
Barnevelder Hen
Blue Splash Silkie Hen
Thomas, my Red Bourbon tom
Scott, my Narragansett tom
Holiday, Columbo, and Red Velvet
Some of my girls
Grenadine
ewe lambs beside the house
Amaretto
Millie
Chuck Roast
Marvin, the magnificent ... My hope is that Marvin will provide a HUGE prime rib roast of beef for my 60th birthday celebration this summer ... :-). I doubt that this excites Marvin to the same degree that it does me, so we don't discuss it around him. If you get to meet him ... shhhhh
Madge and her daughter, Mary ... Mary is taming up nicely, but has 'spirit' ... which is a good thing!
Bonnie and her best friend, Marjori

Life is good ... :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't help it; I like photos of your beautiful friends far more than I do the messages from the universe. But it IS your blog. :-)

Charlotte Epley said...

Don't you just LOVE Cattle Panel???

Love the photos...