Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mature Ewes ALL SOLD and headed West

These four ewes were on my 'Keep For Sure' list, but ... if I can sell them and have them gone by early July, then I will no longer need to be in the Scrapie Program. And I need to keep the ewe flock, including ewe lambs, at no more than 30. They are SOLD. FirthofFifth Masala Chai ... out of FirthofFifth Evidence of Autum and Winter Sky Sandstone. This ewe has Jamie, Holly, and Timothy genetics and is one of my favourites. I am retaining her daughter, and hopefully importing a half-brother from the US.
SheltrgPines Irene S21756 ... a likely modified (fawn) out of SheltrgPines King Arthur and Canosia Farm May. I LOVE this girl as well and am retaining her daughter and son.
Shepherdwds Linga AI S22206 ... a slightly modified F1 Orion daughter, out of Heights Orion and Shepherdwds Friday. I LOVE Orion babies ... but hope to import an Orion son from the US later this year.
Whistlestop 0429 AI S18092 (Llizbet) ... out of Island Skeld and Whistlestop 0112, a Drum Jings daughter.

No comments: