Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fame?

A couple of months ago, a freelance columnist called and wanted to come and interview me for her Pink Plantet column in the Toronto Star. She met with lots of folks here in The County. The article appeared in the Travel Section of the Saturday Star on June 14 th. Here is a link to the column.This picture appeared in the paper, but not on the web version. I like the picture ... so I am sharing it with you all. I almost look thin and fit ... but I DO look (and am) happy.

The columnist is Julia Steinecke. Here is a link where you can read more of her work.

Renovations are WELL underway for the new 'Grandpa Flat' that will enable the Guest House. Will post more about that later, but ... if you want a bit of a glimpse ... rent the movie 'The Money Pit' ... hehehe.

Life is good ... :-)

4 comments:

Nancy K. said...

you DO look good!

Vicki Foster said...

Great picture and a great article!

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

what a fun article and you DO look happy Bill! I hope to someday come and tour your county! Sounds like so much to see and do!

Kathy said...

It's nice to see a man happy in his work! :) Your happiness shows all over your face, Bill. :)

(And I'm happy these days, too - we just found out about OUR first grandchild coming in December!)
Could there be room for another cute baby around? :)