Pages

Monday, September 05, 2011

Surplus to My Needs!!... SOLD

I have a Sydell sheep handling system that is surplus to my needs.
 It consists of nine 8' panels (one with a drop down side for easier de-worming, etc) ... two man sized gates ...
 a quiotine drop gate ... a sliding gate ... two 'chute' panels with a double gate in each one ... 
 a head gate with two side gates as well as the head gate ... 

 Sorting options with this system were awesome!
 I also have 21 lamb jug panels, which is enough to build 10 efficient and secure jugs ... 
 three 8' grain feeder ... a sheep cradle ... 
 two 6 sided small hay feeders ... 
and three 4' feeders that hang over a fencing board to keep mineral and salt clean.

This equipment is in reasonable shape and needs to be gone ASAP.  Best offer close to $900 this week ... takes it all.  I wanna tell you ... this surely made sheep handing a breeze!!
SOLD!!

3 comments:

Rayna said...

Oh how I wish you were closer...I was JUST saying yesterday how I wish we had a better system...*sigh*

stephen rouse said...

If I had had the money, I sure would have bought them! Equipment like that would surely make one's life easier!!

Riverglen Farm said...

Aww man! If I'd seen this in time, I would've gladly taken ALL of this off your hands. Boo. :(