Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

People From Today ... :-)


 Somehow, I missed pictures of Anna and I ... but I got some nice pictures of the others.  


Kerri, Sloane, and Will above ... 
 Kerri and Sloane, 're-fuelling' ... 
and Chris and Jamie.

There were a surprising number of deer and rabbit tracks ... so many that we were able to follow the deer trail right to the creek.  This is a good thing as the past two years, when I have been plagued by coyote kills with my sheep, there were NO rabbit tracks and very few deer tracks.  It is a good sign for the animals at Willow Garden.

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

Until I read the text below, I thought the picture of Chris and Jamie was YOU and Jamie! Seriously.

Your grandbabies are growing up surrounded by so much LOVE! It's the same with mine. Doesn't that just make your heart sing?

Have a Happy New Year, my Friend!