Pages

Monday, February 09, 2009

Will Visits Belleville

On Sunday, Will, the most beautiful little boy in the world, came with his Mom and Dad to visit Anna at her new house. By the time Grandpa got his camera out, Anna had gone for a MUCH needed nap. She was a BUSY girl over the weekend what with moving out of Grandpa's house and then into her own new house.
I digress ... Is Will not a beautiful little boy? I love him to BITS!
Sydney was not sure about the move, or all of the people in this strange place which is now her home.
Will found a way to settle her and help her relax ... hehehe
Obviously Syd was happy once the effects of the beer kicked in, as she 'reclined' on her Dad, Tim.

It was a FUN day. These folks will be happy in their new house. But ... I know that Anna will miss her Grandpa being in her basement.

Hmmm ... There IS a rather nice second floor sun porch on the back of the house. I wonder how many sheep I could keep in their back yard if I just moved in THERE. I'll bet that Anna would like it ... hehehe.

1 comment:

Nancy K. said...

Your Grandbabies are SO adorable, Bill! How wonderful that they live so close ~ what a gift, having you as part of their lives will be...