Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Christmas Tradition ... :-)

OK ... here it is ... in all of its seasonal splendor ... :-)

This cactus has been in the family for DECADES! It was my Grandmothers and my aunt gave it to me. It has never bloomed, and never looks like it is well and healthy. Somehow, I ended up as the caretaker of the 'mother plant'. I have given cuttings to many relatives, but have not yet found someone to take over full time care ... ;-)
Pete made a bow for it ... but ... it still looks better in the dark ... as do I ... hehehe

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

talk about making A SILK PURSE OUT OF A SOW'S EAR....

;-)

It's actually quite lovely.
As are you, my Friend.

Merry Christmas and all things wonderful for you in 2009

Carol B. said...

Hooray for the Christmas cactus! Have you put your Christmas lights up in the barn for your sheep yet?