Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Lassig's Group

FirthofFirth has a smaller group. Don't take that to mean that I like him less. To touch his fleece always makes me gasp at it's softness. He broke a horn, but ... who cares! He is a Winter Sky Black Forrest son ... and a gentle, gentleman.
  • Gin ... a fawn Katmoget ewe lamb out of Kagera AI and V Creek Hummer
  • Grenadine ... a grey katmoget out of Kazinga AI and Hummer
  • Kazinga ... an Ag fawn katmoget F1 out of Todhill Glayva
  • Opal ... a dark grey katmoget out of Linyanti AI and Hummer
  • Schnapps ... a moorit ewe lamb out of Great Plains Sylvia (F1 Greyling) and Nelson AI (F1 Todhill Hornblower)
  • Snickertini ... a grey katmoget/gulmoget out of Great Plaind Isabell (F1 Greyling) and V Creek Hummer
I have a LOT of katmogets in my flock due to AIing with Glayva and I'm hoping for some non-katmoget lambs out of this group. And, of course, they will ALL be awesome ... ;-)

No comments: