Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Most Beautiful Little Boy in the World!

With weather ... and work ... and changes in my life (which I'll elaborate on further in the near future) ... I haven't been to see Will for a few weeks. My Daughter-in-Law Kerri (who I love beyond words), sent me these pictures of my Grandson.
And of course, I cried! He is just the most BEAUTIFUL little boy in the world! I miss him so much ... and hope that he never forgets who his Grandpa is ... and that his Grandpa loves him.
I am hoping for a visit next Monday afternoon ... which is a day off from work ... :-)

I LOVE YOU WILL!!

3 comments:

Nancy K. said...

I can't imagine that anyone could look at that first photo and not SMILE! He really is beautiful, Bill. In the third picture he looks so content and secure ~ like a baby that knows he is loved.

Good Job, Grandpa!

Kathy said...

Fathers are going to have to watch their daughters in about 16 years, Bill! He is so cute! Of course, I didn't think anyone could beat Anna but one's own.
Great genetics, eh? :)
You are a lucky man!

Nancy K. said...

ah....same pictures. Still a really cute kiddo. He must be what? About SIX MONTHS old by now???

;-)

MISS YOU!