Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anna - Valentine's day

I have not done a good job of keeping up my blog. For that I am sorry. There is just so much whirling around in my life right now that I need to deal with ... and I am.

In the mean time ... This little doll is Anna on Valentine's Day.

This weekend I am going to spend some time with Will. And THIS time ... I WILL take my camera ... :-)

I love these two babies ... and the parents who produced them ... :-) At this point in my life, the babies and their parents ... make it all worthwhile ... and keep me going ... ;-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, when I scroll back and forth between Anna and Will, they look like brother and sister! Quite the family resemblance.... I hope whatever you're dealing with right now gets easier, and glad you have your kids and grandbabies to sweet your life.