Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Another Day in the Life of ...

Today, as is usually the case ... was an AWESOME day!  After working away at some of the mundane household stuff ... I headed out in search of adventure!

I went to Thrashers' Garden Centre, to find someone who can prune a couple of ailing trees for us.  We wanted someone who will try to save, before he cuts down.  The person I am chatting with via an email address from Thrashers describes what they do as ... saving and restoring trees.  He sounds like the guy we need for our two ailing trees.

While I was at Thrashers, I saw this wonderful Train and decided that we had to have it for our front garden.  And now, we do.
:-)


While I was there, I got a voice mail saying that my new sewing machine was in at Fun With Stitches!
It is an early birthday gift from my loving husband, Larry Tayler. 

OMG ... This machine has all of the bells and whistles that a quilter could wish for without having to mortgage the house!!  It comes with a table, and attachments for use as a potable unit.  I was the envy of all at the quilt shop.  I can't wait to see what I can create!


Life is good!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I use a Janome as do the majority of my quilty friends. Aren't they the best? And they last forever. My last one was still ticking along after 30 years. I'm going to give it away to someone who needs it as soon as I find them.