Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pics From Chris and Kerri!

I am SOOOO looking forward to having this place ready to be listed, because once it is listed ... I can see these wonderful young people more often!!
 Will ... the soccer player ... 

 ... and Sloane, the mistress of cuteness ... :-)
Pete and his Mom have rented an apartment that they can get into very soon.  
I have found someone to hire who I HOPE will be a good worker and able to help me with a lot of the 'grunt' labour that needs to be done right away, in order to be ready to list.
Tim is coming on Saturday to install a back splash for the downstairs kitchen.
All kids and grand kids are coming the next weekend to camp out, have fun ... and paint the barns and part of the house.
My friend Doug has made space in his barn for me to store a lot of 'clutter', fencing, etc that will be going to the new Willow Garden ... and he is helping me deal with this.
And my neighbours, the Bosleys continue to help by repairing everything that I break ... AND by roofing my garage ... and doing anything else that they see that I need help with.

Life is good!!

No comments: