Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

My TWO Ewes!

So ... now to introduce the two ewes that I am keeping ... and will be passing off as 'dogs' at the new Willow Garden ... LOL
 First up is Jean Harlow.  She is dog tame, can open gates, and is happiest in the back yard anyway!  She is a North Wind Holiday daughter.  She is also the lamb that was born the night that Gene died.  I came out in the morning to this bouncing, energetic reminder ... that life goes on ... :-)
Her ram lamb is spotted katmoget and very nice.  I expect that he'll be breeding quality, so he will be for sale!
Jean's companion will be Bloomfield.  Bloomfield is line bred on Enfield Greyling, and out of lines that I purchased from Carol Arthur.  She is also a V Creek Leo daughter.
Her ram lamb will likely also be available as a breeding ram this fall.  He is gulmoget, and perhaps emsket.

These are the girls of the NEW Willow Garden ... :-)

1 comment:

Cloverleaf Art and Fibre said...

Dear Bill, All good wishes for your new adventure. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to add two of your lovely ewes to our flock when we did. I look forward to reading about the new Willow Garden.
- Margaret