Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

The Zoo With Family and My Phone!

 Yesterday, I met Chris, Kerri, Will and Sloane at the Toronto Zoo.  The weather was GLORIOUS ... as was the company.  I forgot to bring my camera, which is becoming far to frequent ... so I decided to use the camera on my phone.   I'm happy with the results.
I love the Red River Pigs in the African Pavilion.
 The White Rhinos are pretty awesome.
This penguin from South Africa entertained the crowds for hours!
 This is likely one of the last times we'll see the Elephants as Bob Barker is having them moved to a sanctuary in a warmer climate.
 Canada Geese were everywhere ... as was there poop!
The hyena's were pretty lazy what with the warmth of the sun.
 Sloane on a hippo ...
Will on a hippo ...
 Will on a log ...
Will and Sloane 'hiding' ...
 ... signs of Spring ... about a month too early!

What a fun day!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

When did Will get so big? Nice to see you out and about Bill.