Pages

Sunday, November 08, 2009

With Will At The Zoo

I get a LOT of complaints from folks on 'dialup' when I have a post with too many pictures in it. I hardly ever get to take pictures of Will ... so this post will 'feature' the World's Greatest First Grandson Ever Born".

Now ... just so you ALL know ... Pete and I got to steal away Anna to join us on this adventure. The truck ride was awesome with Anna and I singing and grooving while Pete tried to sleep. MORE pictures of Ann and the Zoo later. Trust me on THAT one.

But for now ... Will.

Will and his Mom climbing trees. Some of you may notice the 'beginnings' of grand child number FOUR ... :-) Life is so good!
Will ... hamming it up for 'Farmer' (AKA Grandpa).
Kisses ... how cute is THAT!?!
Will with the brass Snow Leopard statue. He LOVES the Snow Leopards.
Stay tuned for pictures of ... The Princess of The World at the Zoo ... ;-)

... and the picture of the elephant peeing ... hehehe

Life is good.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Uh Bill, that looks an awful lot like a BEAR statue. But you got the CUTE KID part right! :-)

Bill Stearman said...

I got both parts right Michelle! I posted a copy of the photo, but cropped to show the cat more than the beautiful little boy. I just posted that picture in a new post ... :-)