Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hangin' With the Flock

A few days ago, my friend Pete took some pictures while we were out with the sheep. Here are just a few of them.

The ewe above has unusual markings that I have only seen very rarely. I call her marking ... 'Snowslet'. The marking does fade though, so I am thankful for this picture to show such a fine example of it ... hehehe
Bob and Doug spend a LOT of their day with the flock. They are my LGCs (Livestock Guardian Cats). Above is Doug, showing off for the camera.
And here he is, above and below, discussing US politics and the Canadian budget with a couple of his ewe friends.
And this LARGE mostly brown mass would be me ... made even bigger than usual by my winter clothing ... surrounded by my pet helpers.
And of course, the biggest helper would be Nora pictured below. She seems to see her main responsibility as finding ... and disposing of ... as many 'poopsicles' as she can come across! She is VERY good at this! During 'poopsicle' season she does NOT get to kiss me good night ... *YUCK*
You ARE still loved Nora ... :-)

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

What wonderful helpers you have, my Friend! I would love to see more pictures of Nora ~ she looks like a very beautiful dog. What breed is she?

Carol B. said...

What a smart cat.

What dog does not like poopcicles? No kisses for me either.

It looks like you all had a beautiful winter day.