Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

F1 Greyling Ewes ... and finally sheep pics!

I LOVE these two old girls! They are both F1 Greyling ewes born in 1999 ... and both still going strong!

Above is Great Plains Sylvia. She is Ag ... but she is also fawn and has given me several fawn babies. At this time of year she is always thin as she puts her 'all' into her babies. She had triplets last year and twins this year. Her fleece, at 7 years old was under 29 AFD. She is truly a treasure!
This is Great Plains Isabel. She is Ab/Ag and also has awesome lambs. Her micron results were also under 29 at 7 years old. Another treasure! She is also the voice that I hear first when I open the back door ... and my strongest critic when I don't open the gate to the 'right' pasture for her ... :-)


No comments: