Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New Sales List Coming Soon!

I have had to cut even deeper.

My goal is to cut the flock back to 65 ewes (from 75) for this year, as I turn 57 years old ... and then to 55 the next year when I turn 58 ... and then to 45 when I turn 59 ... and finally to 35 for the year I turn 60. I'll have to stop cutting back then as how will I manage 12 breeding groups with fewer than 35 ewes ... hehehe


Anyway ... this means more sheep have to go ... as much as I want to keep them!

I have a sales list ready ... and will publish it here in a day or two when I can get more pictures ... but it will include gulmogets ... katmogets ... wildly spotteed ... modified colours (both mioget and emsket) ... and exquisite UK genetics. There are seven yearling ewes, and 15 ewe lambs on the revised list.

If you'd like to see the list, without pictures ahead of time, email me and I'll send it to you. I just want to sell these sheep to good shepherds ... :-)

No comments: