Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

For Lisa

One of the young women I work with has been so good about reading my blog ... and today ... she told me that it was boring and she might stop reading it. Well ... I wanna tell you ... I may be a lot of things, but boring is not one of them.

So ... here are pictures of my latest lamb, born late last night ... Willowgarden Litchee Nut. She is a TOTAL doll and out of WillowGarden Peggy Lee and Wind Water Sean O'Sullivan. She is also the smallest lamb of the year, weighing in at only 3.4 pounds! She is NOT for sale. She is, however, out bounding in the side pasture.

For you Lisa ... and please, keep telling me when I don't quite measure up. Young people who recieve the level of respect from me that you do ... I will listen to ... about my blog anyway, even if not at work ... hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I love you, and would probably never stop checking in on your blog, I have to agree with Lisa! It has been very boring.