Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010

Yesterday we made our annual trek to cut down a Christmas tree. We stopped at No-Frills to pick up a few groceries on the way ... and there we found the saddest looking last Christmas tree that I have ever seen. Somehow, it ended up following us home ... :-)

It is shorter than usual, not very full, and has a LOT of holes in it ... but it never ceases to amaze me what a couple hundred lights and an equal number of ornaments can do for a sad looking tree. It is beautiful ... and like me, it looks better in the dark ... ;-)
It needs tinsel still, but that is Pete's job ... :-)

And after I vacuum up the needles that fell off, I'll add the skirt ... and a few presents ... Life is good!


1 comment:

uglydog75 said...

Beautiful! I think it is the less than perfect trees that always call to me as well. Cover them in decorations and they are ready for a party... maybe I can relate!