Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day!

My son asked if I'd post some pictures of the kids from Christmas Day for friends and family that follow this blog just for the pictures of my grandkids.  I meant to do it right away, but had Pete's step-daughter here for Chritmas on the 26th and 27th ... and the annual gathering with my sister's crew yesterday and today.  I also have Anna and Jamie staying with me until January 5th.  A three year old, a one year old, and a farm ... in winter ... are keeping me VERY busy ... :-)

Above is Chris and Will ...  
 Will ...
 Will ... 
 Kate and Jamie ...
 Tim and Anna
 Jamie ... 
 Anna ... 
Jamie ...
 all four ... Sloane, Anna, Jamie, and Will ...
 Sloane ... 
and Sloane ... :-)

Life is good!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

So much edibility! You very lucky guy.

uglydog75 said...

Great pictures! WOW, you are going to be exhausted by the time the holidays are over. HAVE FUN!!!!