Pages

Monday, November 02, 2009

Zoo Pictures


What a wonderful way to spend time with my Grandson and his family! Usually when I see Will it is for an 'event' and everything in his life is topsy turvey. But Will's Mom and Dad take him to the Zoo almost every Sunday morning ... so when I tagged along yesterday, I got to play with him in his element!

I also got to see my son, Chris ... in the role of 'Dad'. He is such a good Dad ... :-) And of course, Kerri is a wonderful Mom ... who has such patience with BOTH of her boys ... ;-)
Will learns a lot on his visits to the Zoo. He has been watching this Momma gorilla raise her baby since birth!
We both learned that Polar Bears don't always LOOK white ... and that they like to play in the mud as much as we do ... ;-)
Will is quite taken with the Peacocks that wander around the Zoo. Hmmm ... 'Farmer' (that's what he calls me) might have to see what he can do come Spring ... if the fascination continues.
Look at this smile ... I think it is safe to say that Will is a happy boy when he is at the Zoo. AND ... Grandpa (aka 'Farmer), bought an annual membership to the Zoo so that he can join Will there LOTS!

Life is good!


1 comment:

Juliann said...

How precious! What a happy family.