Pages

Friday, November 06, 2009

Pictures Taken By Grumps ... Halloween ... :-)

These are pictures taken by my son-in-law's Dad, Steve Beckenham. Steve (AKA Grumps) is here visiting with his wife Betty (AKA Nan). It is ALWAYS good to have them on this continent as we share kids and Grand kids and all of the love and happiness that goes with that.

Anyway ... Steve helped me download these pictures that he took, to my computer so that I could share them across the globe on two continents ... :-)
James Logan Beckenham, dressed up for his first Halloween. The costume is very cute ... but ... this boy ain't no skeleton! He is one BIG boy already ... :-)
Anna, being very cool in her dragon costume. This being her SECOND halloween, she has the candy thing ALL figured out ... hehehe.
Tim and Anna went trick or treating ...
Then Kate and Anna went trick or treating. Kate looks AWFULLY happy as Anna gets candy. hmmmm ... hehehe
And here is Nan, admiring her new little boy ... James.

We'll all miss Steve and Betty when they have to go home in a week or two ... especially Anna and baby James!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I wanna be a dragon too! I love Anna's costume, I think it is the coolest costume I have seen ever! :) Too cute!