Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Love You Too, Anna!

This entry will be solely for my much loved granddaughter, Anna ... and her family,Kate pointed out to me that there are folks in Australia following my blog ... not to see pictures of sheep ... or even pictures of the very cute Will Stearman ... but ... to follow the growth and progress of Anna and her family.
I forget that just because I get to see her 3 or 4 times a week ... some folks don't get to see how she is growing and progressing.
So here she is ... in all of her 'pink-ness' ... :-)
A day or two ago, she met Breeze, my very tame, runt-ish BFL ewe lambs. Kate's Mom was here with them and she took pictures. I'll try to get some posted here later ... :-)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My relatives Down Under can be pesky about my posts, too, Bill! LOL! Most of them keep up with us through the blog...and will email requests when I'm not fast enough with the photos. What a cheeky bunch! :)

But they were right...little Anna is worth a few photos. Pink and Perfect, as Will is in blue.