Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

AI Day Is Tomorrow!

Well ... I am a nervous wreck! So much is invested in this project ... not just the dollars ... but the sheep ... the emotion ... the tremendous learning curve! The Vets who will do the AI are coming here to do it, so there will be minimal stress for the sheep ... and likely me as well ... :-)

Here are some of the 24 girls ready for tomorrow ... Great Plains Sarah above.

Great Plains Joanne
WillowGarden Mae West
Great Plains Wren's tail
Great Plains Robin
Dailley Iris ... my FAVOURITE ewe!
A group shot including ... Great Plains Kilda ... Great Plains Wren & Robin ... Dailley Aphrodite ... Great Plains Sylvia
Great Plains Cherry
WillowGarden Dorethy Lamour
WillowGarden Aretha Franklin
More of the group, including ... Nier Lakes Voe ... WillowGarden Butterfly McQueen ... Great Plains Skye ... Great Plains Cherry ... and Dailley Aphrodite in the back

Once I get through tomorrow, and get my girls settled back into the flock, I WILL update the links Nancy ... :-)

No comments: