Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Willow Garden

When Gene and I moved to the County in June, 2000 ... we named our B&B ... and his Art Studio ... Willow Garden.


In 2002, we started to add livestock, and the notion of Willow Garden grew.


Then in late Fall of 2003, we moved Willow Garden to Ameliasburg ... the farm, and the Art Studio, but not the B&B.



When we moved to our new Willow Garden, Gene bought me this tree.  There had always been a willow at Willow Garen.
Gene passed away in May, 2009 and the Art Studio ended.  The farm continued for a few years before it fizzled out in 2012.  Then, in 2012 ... all Hell broke loose ... so to speak.
:-)



  In an attempt to take control of my life, I sold Willow Garden, the farm, in 2013.  I needed to move on.
And ... I met the most amazing man, Larry Tayler ... and fell madly in love for the last time.  We bought a house together.  Larry has decided that we need to plant a Willow Tree in the back yard ... and name THIS place Willow Garden as well.
I love this man ... and I love our house.  I`ll get better pictures of the new Willow Garden soon.




And so ... we will have Willow Garden Quilts ... as well as Willow Garden Railway.

Life is good!



No comments: