Pages

Monday, January 03, 2011

Re-Assurance From a Three Year old

No pics today, just evidence that I am not a TOTAL failure as a babysitting Grandparent ... :-)   A couple of conversations with interjections from a three year old ... 


From yesterday ...
Grandpa: ... Jamie, be quiet for Gawd sake!
Anna: ... Sometimes my Mommy says 'Jamie! can you just be quiet for five minutes for GAAAAWWWWDDD sake?!'  (the emphasis was hers)

From today ... 
Grandpa: ... Jeeezus!
Pete: ... Little pictures have big ears.
Grandpa: ... Sorry Anna, Grandpa shouldn't say that word.
Anna: ... It's OK Grandpa.  Sometimes Mommy says 'JEEEEZus' ( again the emphasis is hers)

I'm not proud of myself ... but if that is the worst that I say after 10 days ... then Life truly is good! ... LOL

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Bill,
Does this mean you will need "a nap" when you get here on Wed. ??
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Elaine.

Bill Stearman said...

oh yes ... and then VOLUMES of red wine ... :-)

I'll bring you some meat!

stephen rouse said...

LOL! they'll be using the F word before you know it!

Sabrina Wille Erickson said...

That's precious! I'm a 100 percent sure you are a WONDERFUL Grandpa. I bet your grandkids think that too! :)

Anonymous said...

You know if you need help with those expletives you can always call me. Remember "Oliver" - good times. Ann